LP, Rett & Will:
The beginnings of a ridiculously massive spread:
KHMD:
Leigh & little JS-H:
KMHD, Brittany & Will. And freaking FOUR LOKO!

Heather, Keiko & JS-H in the back, Matt in the fore:
Ha, I love this. "Lady...you better get that thing out of my face or I oughtta...!"
I could get diabeetus looking at this sweet photo. Rett, LP & Keiko :
Another sugary sweet photo! Heather & JS-H:
Will, Brittany, KMHD & Steven:
Little LP & JS-H both visited us for the first time, which made for a very cheerful auntie although I need to learn how to prepare the house for little ones. Candles EVERYWHERE. I am really looking forward to doing this again; we just need to figure out the when/where! Definitely post-holidays.
I'm afraid things have been awfully normal around here. I've been training with KMHD at least four times a week, getting things wrapped up at work, attending holiday parties, gift shopping, and things like that. Normal. Seemingly, I don't have time to do my favorite things like reading & making meals, but that will probably change during the dreadful January & February months. Probably should make plans to travel some to avoid the doldrums. (Best Coast/Dallas in January anyone?) I do have so spectacular plans up-coming, so hey!
I need to crank out a restaurant review. I'm sitting here kinda wondering why I signed up for this gig. Am I complaining?
I'm afraid things have been awfully normal around here. I've been training with KMHD at least four times a week, getting things wrapped up at work, attending holiday parties, gift shopping, and things like that. Normal. Seemingly, I don't have time to do my favorite things like reading & making meals, but that will probably change during the dreadful January & February months. Probably should make plans to travel some to avoid the doldrums. (Best Coast/Dallas in January anyone?) I do have so spectacular plans up-coming, so hey!
I need to crank out a restaurant review. I'm sitting here kinda wondering why I signed up for this gig. Am I complaining?











No comments:
Post a Comment